Monday, November 25, 2013

Kia Ora Family!

I love this Gospel so much.
Sometimes it has been a little hard to get to sleep at night , because I just think about the many miracles
that happen each day, and how blessed i have been throughout my life.
I think sometimes i sleep with a smile on my face :) because of Heavenly Fathers Love has for each of us. He is just so eager to bless us. 
I have seen that here, teaching my investigators and I know i will see many more miracles in the field.
Dad, the Gift of Tongues is so real.
I have experience it and continue to experience it.
It is absolutely incredible.
I was on a teacher, missionary teaching guide, where our teacher helps each individual missionary to study effectively,
using preach my Gospel, and how we can use our study to help our investigators come to Christ.

So we had personal study and i had received impressions to share with my investigator Lehis dream of the tree of life.
I came with my teacher and we shared impressions we had. And then we had  20m until we had to teach Edward.
We hadn't even practiced it in Russian yet.
We learnt 4 words and two phrases in that lesson plan. And we asked the Lord if He would help us learn these words and phrases in 20m to teach Edward so that he can come to Christ.
It was amazing at what happened.

The Spirit was so strong in the Lesson. 
As Edward was speaking to my teacher in the lesson, speaking fluent Russian and speaking so fast, I was able to understand almost every word he said.
When it came time to read Lehis dream, we each had turns reading it out loud. 
I am not good at reading Russian but I read it fluently without stopping, faster than i had ever read Russian in my life. When it came time for me to testify , the Lord gave me the words to speak, those phrases and words i had learnt in 20m came to me and I was able to testify by the power of the Spirit. Such an amazing experience.
Although I had not realised at the time, I had experienced the Gift of Tongues.
I know that it is real. I know that when we have the right intentions to learn something
to bring others to God, Heavenly Father will bless us with that talent or gift.
I wish i had more time to write to you about all my many miracles...

I love yous all so much.
I love the pictures of Pepe! So beautiful!! :)
Sis im so excited for you!! You will love america!
Can you tell Jashon i bumped into a  missionary couple going to his mission.
There are 16 missionaries in the MTC atm from his mission. He will love the MTC.
Oh and tell him to learn the Albananian alphabet before he leaves, it will really help him!
I know things will work out for him. He is in mine and Elder Andersons prayers.
I hope to see him before I leave! Tell Aunty Sally thank you for her letters!
Would also love to hear from you all as well :)!!!haha
Can you tell Uncle Phil thank you so much for his packages and goodies!!! I am all better now
and doing well.

Mum, I miss hearing from you. Your letters uplift me. How is is school mum?
Love you so much.

Oh it snowed for the first time the other day!!!It is so cold but so beautiful!!
Ill send you pictures next week.

Elder Anderson has 12 more days. We had dinner the other day

and am


going to sit by him in devotional tonight.
I hope you all are well.
How is the missionary work in NGA? What are you all doing to share the Gospel with your friends?
I know that sharing the Gospel and doing missionary work will add to the happiness you have.
( D&C 18:10, 15-16)

I love being a missionary. I love the MTC. Heavenly Father has blessed my life so much.
Have an amazing week.!!

Love Sister Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment