It’s my
P-day today so I just came back from the Temple, which was beautiful.
Its
starting to get really cold outside. Its snowing on the mountains. Its really
pretty. I just came down with the cold a
few days ago, which was not very good. My
companion and I spent almost the whole day in the dorm yesterday and she read
the Book of Mormon to me while I was sick in bed. She is so awesome. I
love reading with her and studying with her.
But, I’m
feeling better today which is a blessing.
Being sick really made me appreciate work and the satisfaction you feel
when you know you have worked your hardest.
The
language is coming.. I am slowly getting grammar and recognizing words when I
read the Russian Book Of Mormon. I love
it. My testimony of The Book of Mormon
has strengthened so much. As we taught our investigator, I shared with him my testimony of the Book of
Mormon and how it has blessed my life in Russian. The Spirit was so strong. I
love the Book of Mormon.
I love
being a Missionary and feel the Spirit testify to me and to the investigator of
the truth.
I love
my district. They are all American and are going to Russia, Ukraine and
Washington, all learning Russian.
There
was actually 600 missionaries that arrived when Elder and I arrived a few weeks
ago.
The typical
MTC meal is burgers and fries, cookies, unlimited drink. Its amazing, haha. I
love it! I have put on 3kgs since being here!
Every
Sunday the Sisters all gather for Music and the spoken word followed by Relief
Society. You would love it mum and my beautiful sisters. I always think of you
when I attend these morning devotionals.
Daddy,
how’s your calling going? How’s
my Pepe? Does she still call out my name and go to my bedroom? Or has
she forgotten me already? Haha.
I will
be sending letters to you all soon. I love
the Dear Elder letters.
I am
loving the MTC. I feel like I know everyone here.
When
does Jashon leave?
Dad
could you give me Uncle Phil’s address please?
I love
you all. And pray for you every night. Thank you for your prayers!
Have an
amazing week!!!
Love,
Sister
Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment