My
Beautiful Family!!
This week , I had the
privilege of going to the Salt Lake City Temple with all the internationals and
doing a session there. It was absolutely beautiful! The details of the hard
work by the pioneers and those who helped build the Temple is amazing. I have gained
more of an appreciation for the pioneers and those who sacrificed all they had
to build Temples for The Lord.
It is a dream come
true, to have seen pictures of This Magnificent Temple , growing up and having
the Blessing to actually come here and go inside... Heavenly Father has blessed
my life so much. Im grateful to Him for this amazing journey that I've
had so far here on my mission and throughout my life.
My mission keeps
getting better and better! I love it so much! Hearing about my brother, Elder
Anderson and His experiences, your experiences and my cousins really just adds
so much more joy to my mission. I feel like my heart is about to explode
sometimes haha. I just feel so blessed. I love it here.
I have 2 weeks left. I
am so excited for the field! Especially now that My brother is out.
There was native
Russian sister that came into class yesterday , who makes our Russian name
badges. She was really straight up to one of our Elders -. I found her humour
really funny, but she was being serious haha. All the Americans in my district
were scared of her and about the people in the field.
It was really funny. I think im going to
really love the Russian people!!
I love you all so
much. Im grateful for all of you!!
I love my mission so
much.
I know this work is
true. I know That Jesus Christ is Our Saviour and that because of Him, we can
be an Eternal Family xxxx
Have a beautiful week
my Family xx
Love Cectpa Anderson x
No comments:
Post a Comment