Monday, November 25, 2013

13 Nov 13
Hey family!

How are you all doing?!
I just finished having lunch with Elder Anderson and Elder Esaiah!!
He arrived yesterday morning, and I saw him at lunch. Then Elder Anderson came
around the corner and we had lunch together! Ah, so cool! We are looking forward to when Elder Tira gets here,
which shouldn't be long.We are all going to sit together tonight at the devotional which Elder L. Tom Perry, will speak at!!
I feel so blessed! How cool is that?!

I love my mission so much.......
I don't think there are any words to describe just how much I love it
and how much The Lord has blessed my Life.

It is very sad to hear about  the Phillipines. Thank you for the updates Dad.
I was talking to Elder Anderson about it. It is so sad.
He is a little sad that it had affected his area and the people there,
but he is so excited to get out there and serve and help out.
I know that my brother will be safe. He is in the Lords hands.
I will miss him so much when he leaves.

The other day I felt a little overwhelmed with the language and all morning,
I was praying to the Lord to help me to carry on and just do my best.
I was almost to tears and then when I went to lunch, I saw my brother
in the lunch line.
I dont know how to describe how happy I was to see him. He rarely has
lunch when I do, so I know the Lord placed him in my way, to help me that day.
The Lord has been so kind to me.

I know that there are no coincidence in missionary work. The Lord hears the prayers of all
His children and He is preparing them to hear the Gospel. Please help the missionaries out.
I know you all have people in mind of whom the Lord has prepared. May we have
the Faith and act on the promptings and impressions we receive and share the Gospel.

This week my companion and I have been trying so hard to be exactly obedient and to be so diligent
in our studies. 
It is amazing to see  how many more blessings the Lord pours out to you when you are exactly obedient -and the satisfaction that comes from knowing that you worked so hard that day, and that the Lord is
pleased with you, is just the greatest feeling ever.  
I'm so grateful for the Atonement and its enabling power, that gives me strength to do more than I could ever do on my own and help me to change each day and come closer to the Savior. The power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ is real. It has changed my life. It can change anyone. I know that is true.

Sister Farmer and I taught the First lesson this week to one of our investigators. 
And when we got to the First Vision, the Spirit filled the room. It was so powerful.
We both felt it. Our investigator felt it.I sat there almost in tears, and just knew without a doubt
that Joseph Smith is a Prophet. It was so amazing. We asked our investigator what he was feeling
at this time. And he just sat there and didn't know what say..the Spirit had touched him and he was almost in tears
It was so beautiful to see ....
I love teaching this lesson.
I love this Gospel.


Thank you so much for your prayers and for all your letters!
They add to this sweet experience here on my mission.

Arohanui,

 Cectpa Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment