Monday, April 14, 2014

This week...

My precious family !

First of all thank you so much for your fasting and prayers. It made me cry as I read that you had been praying and fasting for me as I have been unwell.

I can testify that we do have a loving Heavenly Father who answers our prayers. I know that He loves us. Thank you so much for praying for me and fasting for me, so now,  I can serve with all my heart might mind AND strength. I love you so much family. You are the best!!

Second, our mission just doubled in number of missionaries!  The whole entire Donetsk Mission( Elder Walmsley's mission) that is 96 missionaries,  got evacuated from Donetsk and moved into our mission for the time being. 

So on Friday they arrived! And in Brovary we recieved another set of Elders! That is 8 missionaries in a branch of 40-60 members ! And in some wards in central Kyiv they have like 21 missionaries in just one ward! Kyiv wont know what just hit them! haha. 

It's great to have so many missionaries and tomorrow we will have a conference with Donetsk Mission and Kyiv mission joined!!   Its so awesome because I get to see my companion from the MTC again!!  And my whole Zone from the MTC! what are the chances of that?!! They are not sending missionaries into Ukraine at the moment and they are trying their absolute best to keep the missionaries in Ukraine as long as they can and as circumstances will allow. So, things are very interesting here at the moment! 

General Conference was amazing! I loved President Packers talk  click here to hear it   about His witness of the Saviour. I received a lot of answers and reminders of how I can fulfill my purpose as a missionary and become a better person. 



I have a strong tesimony that we can receive answers to our prayers through The words of Living Prophets and Apostles. There words are like scripture.  Just like my brother Elder Anderson  said , They are truly Special Witnesses of Jesus Christ. 

I know that our Saviour lives. I see His love as I serve the people here. Thank you for your amazing examples my family! Study and ponder the words from this conference and let them become a part of your lives. I know that The Lord will bless our homes, families and  every aspect of our lives if we do so.

Love you all so much!!
Love Sister Anderson xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment